-Advising and assisting the Principal in organizational and staffing work.
a. Political and ideological work of cadres
– Capturing and synthesizing the ideological situation of officials, timely reporting to the Party Committee, Board of Directors; propagating and thoroughly grasping the lines and policies of the Party, the laws of the State, political tasks and traditions of the university to all staff; internal political protection; local military work.
– Develop a development plan and perfect the organizational structure, regulations on organization and operation of the University; guide, inspect and supervise the development of regulations on organization and operation of units under the management of the University; guide, inspect and supervise units on organizational work; implementation of projects related to personnel organization.
c. Staff work
– Develop a plan for human resource development; policies towards cadres; planning of leaders and managers, staff training.
– Ensure and timely implement policies and benefits of staff
– Guide, check and supervise the development of human resource targets; professional title standards; prescribe regimes and policies for officials and units.
-Develop and effectively implement policies to attract highly qualified scientific and managerial staff.
– Developing and implementing recruitment plans; carrying out procedures for signing working contracts, labor contracts, and part-time contracts with officials.
– Organizing the assessment of leaders and managers; appointment, re-appointment, transfer, rotation, and termination of leadership and management positions.
– The work of appointing ranks, raising ranks and transferring ranks for cadres.
– Management of personnel records; verify the background and political history of officials when required.
– Deploy and guide the implementation of emulation, commendation and discipline of cadres; the work of summarizing the school year; evaluate and rank staff annually.
– Reviewing and approving annual salary and allowances.
– Implement social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance regimes for officials.
– Organize the review and application for recognition of qualified lecturers for the title of Professor, Associate Professor.
– Carry out procedures and dossiers of request for consideration and award of the title of people’s teacher or excellent teacher for officials.
– Procedures for retirement, sick leave, job termination, job transfer, secondment.
– Manage, carry out procedures for appointment, extension and admission of cadres to go on business trips, study, foster professional skills, exchange research at home and abroad.
– The focal point to organize conferences of officials and employees.
3. Personnel organization
|1||Dr.Bui Ngoc Thang||Manageremail@example.com|
|2||MSc.Pham Thi Lam||Deputy Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||MSc.Do Nam||Office Specialistemail@example.com|
|4||MSc.Tran Vu Bao Dung||Office Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||MSc.Le Thuy Duong||Office Specialistemail@example.com|
Room 715 – E3. Building Phone: (024). 32272803