1. Functions: counsel and assist the Rector on the construction and management of training programs; recruiting and implementing training at all levels.
- Recruitment: Developing enrollment projects, plans and methods of promotion, admission counseling; Effectively organizing the admission counseling work, receiving applications; Building reliable and sustainable relationships with schools and partners; Building, managing and utilizing admission databases; Organizing entrance exams/ other admission methods.
- Learning programmes and materials: Developing planning work and open projects for training majors, graduation standards and implementing quality assurance conditions; Updating and adjusting graduation standards and training programs; Deploying and managing learning materials (outline, lectures, textbooks, e-lectures, course website …)
- Training: Developing a training plan for the whole course and school year; Managing general knowledge courses; Coordinating the assignment of teaching general knowledge courses; Making a timetable; Organizing course registration; Implementing internship and practical activities for students; Monitoring teaching and learning work in general; Implementing academic counseling; Acquiring statistics of training activities for the calculation of normal costs and support funds for participants; Managing information of invited lecturers; Pioneering in innovating teaching activities.
- Organizing examination and evaluation: Organizing the final exam of the course; Managing exams and course results; Acquiring statistics on the performance of tasks related to exam organization; Periodically evaluating graduation standards; Managing and backing up training data on software systems.
- Graduation work: Organizing graduation thesis defense; evaluating and granting diplomas; Managing diplomas and certificates.
- Academic management: analyzing and assessing academic results, counseling for learners.
- Student reception: Periodically working with first-year, fourth-year classes and course staff; receiving and solving training-related problems.
- Managing High quality programme Office.
- Managing affiliated training programs, short-term training and other training programs.
3. Human resource:
|1||Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Phuong Thai||Head of Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||MSc. Le Thi Phuong Thoa||Deputy Head of Departmentemail@example.com|
|3||MSc. Vu Thi Bich Ha||Deputy Head of Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||MSc. Nguyen Thi Thu Thao||Specialistemail@example.com|
|5||MSc. Bui Thi Thu Giang||Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||MSc. Ta Hong Hanh||Specialistemail@example.com|
|7||MSc. Vu Thi Phuong Thanh||Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||MSc. Nguyen Ngoc Dung||Specialistemail@example.com|
|9||MSc. Chu Thi Khanh Huyen||Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||B. Le Ngoc Thach||Specialistemail@example.com|
|11||B. Nguyen Khanh Ly||Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||B. Do Thi Phuong Thanh||Specialistemail@example.com|
|13||MSc. Nguyen Ngoc Lam Tung||Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14||B. Nguyen Ha My||Specialistemail@example.com|
|15||B. Nguyen Khanh Duy||Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Training Department: Room 105 – Building E3. Tel: (024) 3754 7865 (Undergraduate), (024) 3754 7810 (Graduate)
High quality Programme Office: Block GĐ3. Tel: (024) 3212 3017