Nano Materials and Devices (Master’s Degree)
The Master’s programme in Nanomaterials and devices has following education objectives:
1. General objectives:
Training researchers and technicians with basic and advanced knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Science and micro-nano technology, practical skills, ability to work in technology fields such as new materials, microelectronic components, medicine – biology, environment and clean energy.
2. Specific objectives:
- About knowledge:
Supplying and improving basic and advanced knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and Science and micro-nano technology, practical knowledge on manufacturing technology, synthesis, research, analysis and evaluation, applications of nanoscale/structured materials.
- About skills:
- Providing skills in research, analysis of properties of nanostructured/sized materials, simulation and design of microstructured devices.
- Providing the ability to work in high-tech fields, domestically and internationally, such as new materials, microelectronic components, bio-medicine, environment and clean energy.
- About qualification: Guarantee graduates with:
- Research at institutes, research centers and universities.
- Teaching Physics and Nanotechnology in universities and schools.
- Research and technology transfer at companies operating in the field of Physics and Nanotechnology.
- Further education in the same field.
- About research: Students can choose between the following topics to research:
- Magnetic nanomaterials, spin electronics and related effects
- Semiconductor nanomaterials, semiconductor organic nanomaterials, nano carbon.
- Photonics and nanophotonics.
- Micro Mechatronic systems
More detailed information of the education frame at CTĐT Thạc sĩ ngành Vật liệu và linh kiện nano.