Mechatronics Engineering (Master’s Program)
1. General goals:
- Training human resources at the master’s level with high quality, with in-depth understanding of Mechatronics Engineering;
- Broadening knowledge in the field of Mechatronics Engineering;
- Enhancing research ability in Mechatronics Engineering.
2. Specific goals:
- In-depth training, equipping students with necessary knowledge and skills to become mechatronics engineering experts who are capable of operating and creating mechatronic devices and systems;
- The training program will promptly update new technological knowledge about advanced Mechatronic Engineering in the world as well as expand both basic and specialized scientific knowledge to create high quality human resources;
- Annually providing high-quality Masters of Mechatronic Engineering Technology to meet the needs of the country’s knowledge-based economy development by subject groups;
- Improving the ability to integrate postgraduate training with scientific research and technology deployment, which makes the number of graduate students of Mechatronics Engineering who are authors and co-authors of nationally or internationally published scientific works and software products with high application potential increase year by year.
More details of the aforementioned curriculum at CTĐT Thạc sĩ ngành Kỹ thuật Cơ điện tử