The University of Engineering and Technology recruits technical staff to work at Computer Center
University of Engineering and Technology, Hanoi National University needs to recruit 01 technical staff to work under the form of labor contract at the University’s unit, specifically as follows:
1. Computer center: 01 technical staff
- Managing network services, ensuring network infrastructure and digital infrastructure of the University.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Computer Center and the School.
- Graduated from a regular university in the group of Information Technology;
- Skills: have operational skills in the required field;
- Personality: honest, careful, responsible, cheerful, enthusiastic, good cooperation;
- Have a desire to stick with the job for a long time;
- Commitment to work continuously in the first year of contract signing;
- Balanced appearance;
- Health: Good;
- Age: Not more than 30 years old;
- Priority: Graduated from the University of Engineering and Technology.
2. Requirements for application documents include
- Application form;
- Curriculum vitae with photo, certified by the locality or working agency (no more than 6 months from the time of application submission);
- Notarized copies of university diplomas, master’s degrees, university transcripts, and other diplomas (if any). If a foreign diploma or associate degree is required, a certificate from the Ministry of Education and Training is required;
- Notarized copies of training and retraining certificates and other relevant papers;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Health certificate from a medical facility at district or higher level (not older than 6 months from the time of application submission);
- Two envelopes stamped with the candidate’s (recipient’s) address; two new 4×6 photos.
- Note: Applications are enclosed in a large envelope and are non-returnable.
3. Records of time and place of receipt
- Dossier to receive time: from December 30, 2021, to January 15, 2022
- Location: Office of Personnel and Organization, Ward 715 – E3 Building, University of Engineering and Technology – VNU, 144 Xuan Thuy – Cau Giay – Hanoi
4. Determinants and evaluation of time
a. One. Form Collection
Evaluation of professional skills and professions through practice.
Interview (professional expertise, job positioning)
b. Time assessment, recruitment research
The estimated time of admission assessment and interview is from January 20, 2022 (candidates will be notified directly according to the assessment and admission schedule).