Recruite contract staff for the Computer Center
University of Engineering and Technology – Vietnam National University needs to recruit 02 technical staff members to work in the University’s Computer Center under a labor contract, as follows:
1. Technical staff for the computer center
- Number of recruits: 02
- Manage and ensure the operation of the University’s computer lab system; manage and administer the subject website system at the institution;
- Manage network services, as well as guaranteeing the University’s network infrastructure and digital infrastructure; assisting the Computer Center with additional tasks as needed.
- Graduated from a formal university in the field of Information Technology;
- Skills: possess the necessary abilities to work in the recruiting field;
- Characteristics: Honest, careful, responsible, pleasant, enthusiastic, good cooperation;
- Have a strong desire to stay on the job for a long period;
- Commitment to work constantly for the first year after signing the contract;
- A well-balanced appearance
- Health condition: Good
3. Application documents include
- Application form;
- Curriculum vitae with photo, certified by the locality or working agency (no more than 6 months from the time of application submission);
- Notarized copies of university diplomas, master’s degrees, university transcripts, and other diplomas (if any). If a foreign diploma or associated degree is certified by the Ministry of Education and Training
- Notarized copies of training and retraining and other relevant papers certified
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Health certificate from a medical facility at district or higher level (no more than 6 months from the time of application submission);
- Two envelopes stamped with the candidate’s (recipient’s) address; two new 4×6 photos.
Note: Applications are enclosed in a large envelope and are non-returnable
4. Time and place to receive documents
- Application period: from August 24, 2020 to September 11, 2020.
- Location: Departement of Human Ressource and Organization, Ward 715 – E3 Building, University of Engineering and Technology – VNU, 144 Xuan Thuy – Cau Giay – Hanoi
5. Form and time of admission assessment
a. Admission form
- Assess professional skills and professions through practice.
- Interview (professional profession, working position)
b. Evaluation and selection time
Estimated time of assessment and interview, from September 14, 2020 (candidates will be directly notified of the evaluation and admission schedule).