University of Engineering and Technology recruits lecturers with Ph.D. degrees
The University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Vietnam National University, is the leading research and training unit in the country in the field of science and technology and engineering. In addition to the traditional strengths of training, research such as: Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications, Engineering Mechanics and Automation, Technical Physics and Nanotechnology, UET has opened new fields of training in: Construction – Transport Technology, Aerospace Technology, Agricultural Technology. In the academic year 2019 – 2020, UET enrolled university with 1460 targets for 16 training programs. To ensure human resources perform their teaching and research tasks, UET needs to recruit 38 lecturers with Ph.D. degrees to work in faculties, institutes and departments under UET (according to the description of vacancies).
I. General standards and requirements
- Have a Ph.D. in the appropriate major (according to the attached vacancy description above);
- Level of English B2 or equivalent;
- Have good presentation ability in Vietnamese and English;
- Having sufficient health, normal appearance, no pronunciation defects;
- Priority is given to young Ph.D. graduates at prestigious foreign training institutions; Candidates have had good scientific work recently.
II. Admissions forms
- Evaluation of candidate profiles
- Assess candidates through trial and scientific presentation
III. Submit an application form
Candidates wishing to consider recruiting lecturers at UET apply via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application includes: (i) Scientific background; (ii) diplomas, certificates, academic results (if any). Time to receive applications for phase 1: from June 18, 2019 to July 31, 2019. Candidates interested in recruiting Ph.D. lecturers at the University of Technology, please refer to the school website uet.vnu.edu.vn. To receive direct support and advice, candidates should contact Ms. Bao Dung – Department of Humane Resource and Organization, University of Technology, VNU, by phone number 024.32272803 or email: email@example.com