Recruitment contract staff to work at the Training Department
The VNU University of Engineering and Technology hires 01 specialist to work under a labor contract at the Training Department of the University, specifically as follows:
1. Training Department: 01 specialist
- Enrollment for high-quality programs according to Circular No. 23/2014/TT-BGDDT.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Training Department and the University.
- Qualification: University graduate or higher
- Skills:Dynamic, having skills to communication, and be thorough in relationships with stakeholders
- Personality: Honest, careful, responsible, cheerful, enthusiastic, willing to cooperate.
- Have a desire to stick with the job for a long time.
- Commitment to work continuously in the first year of the labor contract.
- Good looking appearance.
- Health condition: Good.
- Age: Under 30.
- Priority: Male, graduated from training disciplines close to the field of training of the University.
2. Curriculum vitae
- Application form;
- A CV with a photo, verified by the local authorities or the working agency (no more than 6 months from the time of application submission);
- Notarized copies of university diplomas, master’s degrees, university transcripts, and other diplomas (if any). If the diploma is gained from a foreign University or a student associate program, a certificate from the Ministry of Education and Training is required;
- Notarized copies of training and retraining certificates and other relevant papers;
- A copy of birth certificate;
- Health certificate from an official medical facility at a local or higher level(not older than 6 months from the time of application submission);
- Two envelopes stamped with the candidate’s (recipient’s) address; two new 4×6 photos.
Cautions: All the aforementioned documents are enclosed in a large envelope and are non-returnable.
3. Time and place to receive applications
- Time: from 16/11/2020 to 30/11/2020.
- Location: Department of Human Resource and Organization P. 715 – E3 Building, University of Engineering and Technology, VNU, 144 Xuan Thuy – Cau Giay – Ha Noi.
4. Form and duration of selection review
a. Form of admission assessment
- Office computer exam (exempt for candidates with an intermediate diploma in Information Technology or higher)
- Assessment of professional skills and professions through a practical test.
- Interview (professional profession, working position)
b. Time of admission assessment
Estimated time of admission assessment and interview, from 01/12/2020 (candidates will be directly notified of the admission schedule).