Department of Science, Technology and International relations
1. Function: advising and assisting the Rector in managing science and technology activities, managing science and technology investment projects and the development cooperation activities.
a. Managing science and technology activities
- Organizing the development, implementation, monitoring and supervision of the science and technology development plans; using state budget funds for science and technology activities; the implementation of scientific topics/tasks inside and outside VNU; management of registration and exploitation of scientific and technological products, intellectual property, scientific research students, creative young talents;
- Organizing selection of typical scientific and technological works to award science and technology awards at all levels, promote typical scientific works; organizing, monitoring, supervising and supporting activities of scientific conferences/conferences, seminars, journals, scientific journals;
- Organizing meetings of the Science and Training Council.
b. Managing and carry out projects
- Developing investment plans to ensure and improve the potential of science and technology; deploying, monitoring and supervising the formulation, implementation and acceptance of science and technology investment projects; managing and supervising the effective exploitation and the use of scientific and technological equipment; being the focal point to organize the overall acceptance of science and technology investment projects.
c. Development cooperation
- Organizing the formulation, implementation, monitoring and supervision of domestic and foreign cooperation activities plans; manage domestic and foreign cooperation documents, domestic and international delegations;
- Organizing and managing development cooperation activities in research and training, promoting the transfer of results of scientific and technological activities;
- Being the focal point to manage, be in charge and supervise the activities of international cooperation / domestic cooperation offices.
3. Personnel organization:
|1||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyễn Hoài Sơn||Head of Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Dr. Nguyễn Ngọc An||Deputy Heademail@example.com|
|3||Ms. Chu Thị Minh||Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Ms. Đỗ Thị Hồng Nhung||Specialistemail@example.com|
|5||Ms. Nguyễn Quỳnh Giang||Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
4. Contact address: Room 201 – Building E3. Phone: (024) 3754 9826